MarineEngine.com 30 Day Return Policy
MarineEngine.com offers one of the best return policies in the boating industry.
Please request a return authorization number and shipping instructions before returning any item.
New Product Returns
- Products must not have been installed, used or altered in any manner.
- Products must be returned with the original manufacturer’s packaging intact including factory-sealed plastic bags and instruction sheets.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of shipment.
- Refunds apply to the purchase price of the product. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- The Seloc Online Repair Manual is a non-returnable non-refundable Internet subscription.
New Product Return Procedure
- Request a return authorization using the form at the bottom of this page. We will provide your return authorization and instructions by email.
- Ship your products back by the carrier of your choice. It's a good idea to get a tracking number for your shipment.
- Once we receive your return, it can take 7-10 business days to complete the return and refund process.
- When your refund is issued we will notify you by email. Refunds will be issued back to the original pay method used.
Manufacturer's Warranty Claims
Appropriate testing and troubleshooting steps should be performed before making a warranty claim.
CDI Electronics Brand Engine Parts
Please follow the installation and troubleshooting guide that was supplied with the part. Please call CDI Electronics Tech Support at (866) 423-4832 before requesting a warranty return. CDI wants to help troubleshoot the product and determine if there is a defect or failure. At the direction of CDI Electronics you may then request a return authorization through MarineEngine.com for a warranty claim. Your original order confirmation email is your proof of purchase.
ARCO Marine Brand Engine Parts
If you believe your ARCO Marine part to be defective please contact their Service Department at (850)-455-5476. They will help to help determine if the part is defective and handle any warranty procedure with you directly. Your original order confirmation email is your proof of purchase.
All Other Products
Please request a return authorization using the form at the bottom of this page. We will send you a warranty/troubleshooting form which must be completed and returned with the product for warranty evaluation.
Warranty Claim Return Procedure
PLEASE NOTE : Warranty claim evaluation times vary by manufacturer. Once we receive your return it can take 4-8 weeks to complete the evaluation process and issue a refund.
- Request a return authorization using the form at the bottom of this page. We will provide the return authorization and instructions by email.
- Ship the product back by the carrier of your choice. It's a good idea to get a tracking number for your shipment.
- Once we receive the product we will then return the product to the manufacturer for warranty evaluation.
- The manufacturer will inspect the product and make a warranty approval if appropriate, and notify MarineEngine.com.
- MarineEngine.com will then refund your purchase price for the item. Original and return shipping charges are non-refundable.
Request A Return Authorization
Required fields are bold.