Hi all, I managed to find some time this morning to take another look. The fuel pump says RECMAR, but I can't see any Part Number sticker or stamp on it anywhere. Is there a way to tell if it's a Low Pressure Pump or a High Pressure Pump simply by looking at it (@AllDodge)?
Engine Oil is draining as I type this and I can confirm it's got fuel in it - about 5+ litres has come out - excluding the Oil Filter, which is still on at the moment. This Mercruiser does have the oil drain tube attached to the engine, which would account for some of that too.
I don't have the required tools to test it. But have some company today though...
Thanks
Engine Oil is draining as I type this and I can confirm it's got fuel in it - about 5+ litres has come out - excluding the Oil Filter, which is still on at the moment. This Mercruiser does have the oil drain tube attached to the engine, which would account for some of that too.
I don't have the required tools to test it. But have some company today though...
Thanks

