CHX8240P - Xtreme Dual Top Mount Control Chrome (no Neutral Interlock on Handle)
SeaStar Solutions Teleflex Marine
Xtreme Dual Top Mount Control
All controls include start in gear protection. Designed for use with both 3300/33C universal and OEM shift and throttle cable connections. Suitable for most boat/dual engine combinations. Dual action levers (throttle and shift control in each handle). Trim & Tilt options available. Drag adjustment on all models. Easy installation and set up. Designed and assembled in the USA.
Chrome (No Neutral Interlock on Handle)
These controls can use the 3300/33C style control cables and Mercury® style cables from 1965 to date, including
the Gen II, OMC/Johnson/Evinrude/BRP® control cables from 1979 to date. This makes it one of the most
desirable replacement controls in the market today.
• Lever/handle updated for aesthetics, ergonomics, and improved durability.
• Multitude of control configurations to suit all boating types.
• Minimal changes to mounting scheme or cable nesting from Osprey or SL-3.
• Superior feel and function for most outboards, stern drives & inboards.
• Dual function lever controls both throttle and shift of one engine.
• Neutral interlock and start-in-gear protection (standard) for side mount controls.
• Optional Trim in the handle.
• Neutral engine warm-up feature (standard).
• Optional tilt switch available.
• Standard lanyard-style cut-off switch for emergency engine shut down for side mount controls.
• Friction adjustment feature included.
• “Easy-On” cable design accepts virtually every type of OEM and 3300/33C type cable.
• Easily adapted to push or pull cable actuation mode.
• Mechanical advantage 2.38:1.
• Meets/exceeds all applicable standards.
• Designed and assembled in the USA.
|CHX8241P - Xtreme Dual Top Mount Control Chrome Trim Switch (no Neutral Interlock on Handle)|
|CHX8242P - Xtreme Dual Top Mount Control Chrome Trim and Tilt Switch (no Neutral Interlock on Handle)|