CHX8151P - Xtreme Single Top Mount Control Chrome with Neutral Interlock on Handle Trim Switch
SeaStar Solutions Teleflex Marine
Xtreme Top Mount Control
All controls include start in gear protection. Designed for use with both 3300/33C universal and OEM shift and throttle cable connections. Suitable for most single engine/single station combinations. Can be used in dual station boats with the DS unit. Optional neutral interlock available. Trim & Tilt options available. Drag adjustment on all models. Easy installation and set up. Neutral “warm up" button for throttle only operation. Designed and assembled in the USA.
Chrome With Neutral Interlock on Handle, Trim Switch
These controls can use the 3300/33C style control cables and Mercury® style cables from 1965 to date, including
the Gen II, OMC/Johnson/Evinrude/BRP® control cables from 1979 to date. This makes it one of the most
desirable replacement controls in the market today.
• Lever/handle updated for aesthetics, ergonomics, and improved durability.
• Multitude of control configurations to suit all boating types.
• Minimal changes to mounting scheme or cable nesting from Osprey or SL-3.
• Superior feel and function for most outboards, stern drives & inboards.
• Dual function lever controls both throttle and shift of one engine.
• Neutral interlock and start-in-gear protection (standard) for side mount controls.
• Optional Trim in the handle.
• Neutral engine warm-up feature (standard).
• Optional tilt switch available.
• Standard lanyard-style cut-off switch for emergency engine shut down for side mount controls.
• Friction adjustment feature included.
• “Easy-On” cable design accepts virtually every type of OEM and 3300/33C type cable.
• Easily adapted to push or pull cable actuation mode.
• Mechanical advantage 2.38:1.
• Meets/exceeds all applicable standards.
• Designed and assembled in the USA.
|CHX8641P - Xtreme Single Top Mount Control Black Trim Switch (no Neutral Interlock on Handle)|
|CHX8152P - Xtreme Single Top Mount Control Chrome with Neutral Interlock on Handle Trim and Tilt Switch|