52100 - PT-35 Tilt & Trim, Hydraulic
Cook Manufacturing Corp
Jack Plates and Transom Wedges
Cmc Electric Hydraulic Power Tilt And Trim
Rated for 35hp and smaller motors. 5-1/2" set back to enhance boat stability and performance. 84° of trim and tilt. 1/4" 6061 T6 extruded aluminum construction with stainless steel fasteners. Electric hydraulic actuator rated at 7,853 lbs of thrust. Accommodates clamp-on or bolt-on motors without the need of an adapter. Weighs only 24 pounds.
52100 includes motor wiring harness and relays. See owners manual at our tech info link.
Electric Hydraulic Tilt & Trim
You Get Power Tilt & Trim, Better Boat Handling, More Speed, Lower Fuel Consumption and No More Back Strain!
• Rated for 35 horse power and Smaller Motors.
• 5 1/2" Set Back to Enhance Boat Stability and Performance.
• 84 degrees of Trim and Tilt.
• 1/4" 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum Construction with Stainless Steel Fasteners.
• Electric Hydraulic Actuator Rated at 7853 lbs. of Thrust!
• Accommodates Clamp-on or Bolt-on Motors Without the Need of an Adapter.
• Weighs Only 24 Pounds!
Note: The inside dimension of the motor mounting area of the PT-35 is 11 inches. Before ordering, please make sure that the maximum width of the clamp mounting feet and/or mounting bolts of the motor that must fit into this area does not exceed this 11 inch limit. Refer to the transom view drawings. Mounting bolts are not included with the PT-35.