Darth Wader
New member
Hello, its my first post here. I have a new 175 Suzuki 4 stroke, and I have about 4 -5 hours run time on it.
I like to confirm if its correct that the oil light on the Tach gauge will flash continuously alerting me that its time for that 20 hour oil change?
How do I reset the alert for the 2nd oil change? You Tube says that you turn the key and pull the safety pin 3 times in under 5 seconds and that will reset?
Dealer says they reset it with a computer and send a printout to Suzuki, I wonder if its cheaper to change the oil yourself, etc. I have done oil changes on cars as well, its not hard, just wanted some more info on it. Thanks
I like to confirm if its correct that the oil light on the Tach gauge will flash continuously alerting me that its time for that 20 hour oil change?
How do I reset the alert for the 2nd oil change? You Tube says that you turn the key and pull the safety pin 3 times in under 5 seconds and that will reset?
Dealer says they reset it with a computer and send a printout to Suzuki, I wonder if its cheaper to change the oil yourself, etc. I have done oil changes on cars as well, its not hard, just wanted some more info on it. Thanks

