Logo

Newbie question 2 holes on top of engine left of Carb.

TimK15

New member
So I am trying to get a pic on this be it isn't working. Got this 1990 Wellcraft last year. Had issues getting it started this year. Got it running on muffs. Saw steam and water coming out of two holes, factory holes, on the top of the engine below and left of the Carb. Not sure if that is OK or not. Looked strange but I don't have enough experience with the engine to know. The 1993 has a solid plate over that spot. There is a bit of corrosion in the area so it may have happened before. I just don't know. Please advise. Thanks!
 
All pictures must be sized 800x600 before you attempt to load them. If they are vertical, then 600x800. Either way you must make them this size.
 
Back
Top