MarineEngine.com does not offer troubleshooting assistance or repair advice by email or by telephone.
You are invited to join our public Boat Repair Forum to seek assistance from other members.
You may also visit the Boat Motor Manuals section of our site to obtain a service manual.
$ 200 / 300 for a running motor ( as is ) and $100 for a parts motor.-------Most " running " motors do require some work.






Looks like you are going to be the "go to" guy for issues with these kinds of Hondas.
Mike






How much did u pay start would u say it worth also if u are too sell it what would be your asking priceHi,
I had some time to test the last one I purchased. This motor looks like it was hardly ever used, I can't find anywhere that a wrench has been on this motor. The carb screws all still have the factory paint still on them.
I changed the lower unit oil and the engine oil then tested it, ran for over an hour flawlessly.