Logo

Help identifying a 4cyl 4carb oil injected Murcury outboard no serial number plate

I recent bought a murcury what was told 100hp serial number plate gone no serial numbers found now motor was white every thing Murcury oil injection has been remover . The seller did not know much came on a boat he bought is 4 cyl 4 carbs bottom two carberators have plugged low speed jets runs decent
 
1000002627.jpg
 
OK motor run alright has a cough at idle I had found a video of guy setting timing on a 90HP Murcury was low speed 4 degrees and wide open 24 degrees O searched web to find timing spec for my 1988 4 cyl mod with no luck. I do not have a manual for motor yet. And one know timing specs for a 1988 100 hp4cyl 2plus 2 Murcury thanks
 
Timing is factory set.-----Does not change for the life of the motor.----Unless an owner used the ---" lets see what happens if I adjust this linkage " ---approach to trouble shooting.
 
Back
Top