Hi All, looking for any info the would help me figure this out. This is an alternator motor not stator, Here is a rundown, motor runs on 1,3,5 cylinders, I have been trying to diagnose for weeks and weeks and Im lost at this point. I have performed the following, compression test(good), changed plugs and wires, ohmed coils(good), checked grounds and connectors (good) and also checked shift selector (good). what is happening is the motor running on 3 cylinders but what is weird is the three that are firing 1,3,5, are not showing as firing and the three 2,4,6 that show firing are not firing. I pulled off coil wires 1 at a time and 2,4,6 do not change the running of the motor. I also had injectors sent out and cleaned and new fuel pump, High and low installed as well as all new fuel lines, primer bulb, and t-states and temp sensors installed. Took it to Marina and they scanned it and it only shows that I had an over speed alarm at one time and they also confirmed its running on 3 cylinders. Totally lost and possible think bad ECM... Any one have any input i would greatly appreciate it.

