RicardoMarine
Gold Medal Contributor
.......................
I would have insisted open taking these components in to the testing facility myself. IOW, delivered by ME, tested on the insurance company's dime, and to be returned to ME!
None-the-less, I hope that you documented that these components are now in the insurance company's possession.
.
Yes, and yes. They initially blamed a bad elbow and took it to test, claiming it was the rustiest part. They cut it in half with a bandsaw and it was fine. Now the adjuster wants to inspect everything. The adjuster picked up the manifolds and heads today to pressure test.
I would have insisted open taking these components in to the testing facility myself. IOW, delivered by ME, tested on the insurance company's dime, and to be returned to ME!
None-the-less, I hope that you documented that these components are now in the insurance company's possession.
.

