Logo

BF 135 Fuel system

AK John

Does the BF 135 have a high and a low pressure fuel pump?
I would like to add a fuel flow meter to my motors but not sure if they have both the High and low pressure fuel pumps.

My motors are from 2007 and do not have the capability to send that information to the chart plotter or to a gauge.

Also what is the best fuel flow meter to connect to my motors or fuel lines to get accurate readings?

I have a NEMA 2000 network so that is what I was thinking of using to connect to the chart plotter with.

They have a mechaniclal low pressure and 12v high pressure pumps. They are not relevant when using an inline fuel flow meter. You simply install the sensor assembly after the water separator and it will read accurately. There are a number of inline flow meters on the market, can't really name any particular one .

They have a mechaniclal low pressure and 12v high pressure pumps. They are not relevant when using an inline fuel flow meter. You simply install the sensor assembly after the water separator and it will read accurately. There are a number of inline flow meters on the market, can't really name any particular one .

Thank you. I was worried that connecting the fuel meter upstream of the fuel pump2 could cause surging of the fuel meter reading. I know on my previous Yamaha motors this was an issue. I was told that on the Yamaha motors the low pressure/High volume pump would kick on and off to feed the high pressure pump.

Back