Did a compression test on my 98 Evinrude 115 SPL outboard and discovered the pressure was low in cylinder #3. Cylinders #1,2,4 were exactly 120psi and Cylinder #3 came out to 100psi. Upon inspection I noticed quite a bit of hard water residue along the seam of the cylinder head, which leads me to believe that my low compression problem is from a blown head gasket...I hope. I plan on replacing the head gasket and also the head cover gasket. I was able to find torque specs and sequence for the cylinder head, but not for the cylinder head cover. Does the sequence matter for the head cover? Also Shop Manual says to apply gasket sealant to the head gasket, but doesn't mention anything about the head cover gasket. Should I apply sealant to both? Shop Manual also says not to apply sealant to the threads of the bolt and should be screwed in dry. Watched a lot of videos and they all have applied some kind of sealant, oil, anti seize etc. to the threads of the bolts. Just trying to get as much info as possible before tackling this project. Thanks.

