Djespiritu
New member
I just bought this 140 hp Johnson and installed it on the boat the previous owner said the trim didn't work but he didn't know why so I fixed the wires up and the pump turns on and is pushing the two smaller pistons up and down as long as there is no weight from the motor on them. But the center larger piston won't do anything. I have pulled the filler bolt out and added fluid but it didn't accept much in to the reservoir. and I pulled the lower line that goes into the center piston to see if I was getting any flow and when I hit the button fluid shot out so I'm getting flow from the line in the bottom of the large piston but it still won't go up. Please help it's been a year since I have been able to take it out.

