Captain Perry
New member
I have a 115-HP 2012 four stroke. Some times the alarm goes off 1 long beep. The boat hesitates, loses RPMs then it recovers within seconds. I have brought it in, and the person said the float sticks some times. Yet, when I get it back it did it again. Alarm will also go off at times when I go slow when docking. I changed the spark plugs as well. Regularly maintain it. I also would like your advise as last year I brought it in for oil change and dealer took oil out and did not place any back in. I did launch boat thinking it had oil, stop right away and had spare oil to put in when alarm went off. Are these related. Should I ask dealer to fix using his errors and omissions insurance or is there a simple fix. Thank you


