Hi .
I recently purchased a Ocqueteau 605 with a 2010 Yamaha F100BETL (I think its a BETL).
as I had quiet some issues with a Honda BF75D overheating and it’s clogged cooling circuit, I would like to have a diagram of my Yamaha outboard cooling circuit in order to have an idea to where issues could pop up and how to prevent them.
I already rinsed with Barnacle Buster 20% a few days in a row as the former owners didn’t rinse at all.
Changed the thermostat which looked good as well as the housing, and pees well without any alarm.
could someone provide a cooling circuit diagram for this engine?
Also any advice regarding the cooling?
any issues to preview?
thanks folks!
I recently purchased a Ocqueteau 605 with a 2010 Yamaha F100BETL (I think its a BETL).
as I had quiet some issues with a Honda BF75D overheating and it’s clogged cooling circuit, I would like to have a diagram of my Yamaha outboard cooling circuit in order to have an idea to where issues could pop up and how to prevent them.
I already rinsed with Barnacle Buster 20% a few days in a row as the former owners didn’t rinse at all.
Changed the thermostat which looked good as well as the housing, and pees well without any alarm.
could someone provide a cooling circuit diagram for this engine?
Also any advice regarding the cooling?
any issues to preview?
thanks folks!

