My mercury dealer couldn't tell me what year my motor is - he said Mariner didn't specify a year for a range of serial #'s... Maybe one of you know? Thanks. I guess it to be a 1989...
Model 40ML 6E9 L 312113
Also would like to add electric start. I assume the best way is to find a donor motor and get the parts - any one know of a motor that I could buy and take it off of please advise - also are there other models that would work for this purpose?
Thank You for your help!
Model 40ML 6E9 L 312113
Also would like to add electric start. I assume the best way is to find a donor motor and get the parts - any one know of a motor that I could buy and take it off of please advise - also are there other models that would work for this purpose?
Thank You for your help!
Attachments
Last edited:

