Logo

vro pump rebuild and testing procedures please

comet424

Regular Contributor
so i have another post for engine issues i guess cyclinder 4 is running lean but dont know how to set it

but i waited 2 1/2 weeks or so for a VRO pump rebuild kit from china

i rebuit it.. but i guess its not pumping the gas.. and they give you a small o ring.. and there is another o ring when you do the the split the housing a small one but they dont give you one.. figure ill replace it from my nitro o rings..

but whats the testing procedures i watched a video on youtube and the guy had a booklet for rebuilding this pump and tesint procedures like Vacum

does any one have these to share

its for a 1984 115 with the vro pump and why doesnt the kit come with the pear shaped o ring either for the other side with the wiring when i took it off

and i found diagram for 1998 vro pump looks the same as my 1984... but it doesnt have that big O ring
is there a diagram for the 1984 so i know what exactly the parts are
this is the 1998
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]http://www.marineengine.com/parts/johnson-evinrude-accessories/index.php?year=1998&model=Fuel+Systems+1998&section=Fuel+Pump+Repair+Kits&yid=34032&mid=34034&sid=39413[/FONT][/FONT]

Back