Logo

VP AQ260A dies after 20 minutes in crusing speed

bayliner2556

New member
"Hi, I have a Bayliner 2556 an

"Hi, I have a Bayliner 2556 and I have changed spark-plugs and kabels and remanufactured the carburator ( Quadrajet ) but I still have problems with the engine. It works just fine for about 20 minutes then it dies but I can start it right after again and then go back in about 1000rpm if I drive any faster It will die again.

Anyone who knows what is wrong. I have a new fuelpump, fulefilter and fuellines and more than 200 liters in the tank."
 
Where is this thing?? I have l

Where is this thing?? I have looked at the pipe going down in the tank and there is no flter on the end of it. Can it be some kind of valve in the pipe????
 
i'm kinda having the same

i'm kinda having the same problem. is the anti sipone valve the one next to where you put gas in the boat?
 
"Hi again, Thank you El Pescad

"Hi again, Thank you El Pescador !!!! It was the Anti-syphon valve It was totalt blocket from dirt in the tank. We cleaned it and mounted a new gasket but it was stucked after 30 min again. I will emty the tank and clean it but now I know whats wrong with the boat.
86359.jpg
"
 
Back
Top