Logo

Trying to find out year of my 50hp 2-stroke engine.

WaterboyBill

New member
My 50hp 2-stroke has a serial number that I can’t find any information on. The number is A134264. I can’t find this on any mariner/mercury website. Can anyone please help. I am having trouble with my carbs and need to find information on how to fix them. Thanks
 
I know! Take a look for yourself.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3948.jpeg
    IMG_3948.jpeg
    471.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3947.jpeg
    IMG_3947.jpeg
    401 KB · Views: 41
I’m having problems with the carbs. I can troll all day (6-8 hours) and when I thottle up gas starts spilling from the carbs. Gas dripping everywhere. My mechanic says it’s the neoprene gaskets on the carbs bowls need replacing. Replaced them and still having the problem. I have been towed twice from this. I don’t trust the engine.
 
506542048 - A1609391984

A134264 falls into that serial number range.. So buy parts for this Mercury serial number range on this website
​
501984EL6448808 - 6586623
 
Last edited:
Back
Top