Good day guys, I just received a 30 hp Mariner, 2 cylinder one carb, serial number 30 ML 689 L 331200.
I'm in the process of cleaning it up to get it going (because it was submerged 5 years ago, but ran immediately after, then stored) based on you guys' great advice.
I was told to flush it with fresh water via the thermostat hole and water tube from the lower leg. Is this a plausible thing to do? Grill me if not please!
Now, my questions are, what are the torque specs for the thermostat housing, lower leg unit, and impellor housing bolts for this motor?
Appreciate any advice guys.
Thanks
Robby
I'm in the process of cleaning it up to get it going (because it was submerged 5 years ago, but ran immediately after, then stored) based on you guys' great advice.
I was told to flush it with fresh water via the thermostat hole and water tube from the lower leg. Is this a plausible thing to do? Grill me if not please!
Now, my questions are, what are the torque specs for the thermostat housing, lower leg unit, and impellor housing bolts for this motor?
Appreciate any advice guys.
Thanks
Robby

