bigtime_mcalpine
Regular Contributor
Hi,
Yes, I know, there’s no need for this, lots of water comes out the exhaust which is clearly visible but, well I want a telltale anway.
I’ve seen some videos suggesting installing a telltale right on top of the thermostat housing which I’m not a huge fan off - anyone see any concerns with drilling into the exhaust cover on the tiller side? I’ve looked at the diagrams and I THINK water should flow through there but I’m not certain…comments?
Yes, I know, there’s no need for this, lots of water comes out the exhaust which is clearly visible but, well I want a telltale anway.
I’ve seen some videos suggesting installing a telltale right on top of the thermostat housing which I’m not a huge fan off - anyone see any concerns with drilling into the exhaust cover on the tiller side? I’ve looked at the diagrams and I THINK water should flow through there but I’m not certain…comments?

