seafisher5
New member
I'm having a problem with
I'm having a problem with engine oil coming through the crankcase vent tube and into the plastic box in front of the carbs. Three times I've had the carbs cleaned at the dealer. This time when I got the motor back I noticed that they just left the vent tube unhooked from the box in front of the carbs. Oil runs out and down the motor and into the water (quite a bit of oil).
What is the problem and how do I fix it?
Thans for the help
Jim
I'm having a problem with engine oil coming through the crankcase vent tube and into the plastic box in front of the carbs. Three times I've had the carbs cleaned at the dealer. This time when I got the motor back I noticed that they just left the vent tube unhooked from the box in front of the carbs. Oil runs out and down the motor and into the water (quite a bit of oil).
What is the problem and how do I fix it?
Thans for the help
Jim

