I can't seem to remove the
I can't seem to remove the (chrome?) raw water inlet tube from the transom assembly. I have removed the two 1/4-20 studs that hold the steering relay arm bracket on and the tube will not budge. I found a TON of corrosion on the exterior between the tube and the aluminum housing. I cleaned this with white vinegar and penetrating oil. I placed a 2x4 against the tube on the outside and tried driving it inwards.
Any suggestions here?
Thanks!
I can't seem to remove the (chrome?) raw water inlet tube from the transom assembly. I have removed the two 1/4-20 studs that hold the steering relay arm bracket on and the tube will not budge. I found a TON of corrosion on the exterior between the tube and the aluminum housing. I cleaned this with white vinegar and penetrating oil. I placed a 2x4 against the tube on the outside and tried driving it inwards.
Any suggestions here?
Thanks!

