Logo

Spare Part Needed - Crusader Exhaust Elbow around 1966

captionwood5

New member
HI Community,

Exhaust Elbow Check out the picture. Its an Exhaust/Elbow/ Riser that has two water inlets.


I am looking for this spare part; does anyone have an idea where to find it? It’s been on a Crusader Charger 180 engine I am trying to restore. Engraved on the part, there is: 610 7K. Unfortunately, it's fully corroded. Any help would be super helpful!

Cheers!
 
Last edited:
Probably check with BARR to see if they have a replacement...OEM will be hard to find new and I wouldn't trust a used one...

may be worth a search for NOS on e b a y....same for an established authorized crusader dealer.

may need to covert the exhaust system to a modern design...just to keep it operational...
 
Cheers, yes, on BARR, I recognized which parts I require to rebuild: thermostat housing with a bridge (not sure if it fits my engine) and then the 3-inch risers from BARR.

I thought were thinking of preserving its main built that's why I am looking around for used parts :/
 
Restoring it to original is a great concept...when there is not source for maintenance parts, it's a tough decision..

I wouldn't trust a set of used exhaust elbows...once the corrosion starts, it's very difficult to stop it...
 
Back
Top