"Hi could some one help to me
"Hi could some one help to me
I have in my lower unit broken the horizontal shift slider, and I like a replace but have a concern about how take out this, I like a know if I need first
Remove the horizontal shaft our the vertical shaft, have doubt about this and not want broken maybe another piece
The clutch I know how remove safety
I will appreciate you recommendations and tips about the development of this task
thanks"
"Hi could some one help to me
I have in my lower unit broken the horizontal shift slider, and I like a replace but have a concern about how take out this, I like a know if I need first
Remove the horizontal shaft our the vertical shaft, have doubt about this and not want broken maybe another piece
The clutch I know how remove safety
I will appreciate you recommendations and tips about the development of this task
thanks"

