The only issue with the motor is the PO broke off bolts trying to replace thermostat - easiest would be to just replace head,
It currently has the Yamaha controls plug on it instead of the mercury, but I do have a Mercury plug harness.
Mainly it's just old and ugly.
I never ran it. Just came into another motor for my project boat so decided to part this one out instead of repairing, rewiring etc.
Let me know if there is a part you need. and we'll figure it out.
I am located in Central PA. zip 16827
- Ben
It currently has the Yamaha controls plug on it instead of the mercury, but I do have a Mercury plug harness.
Mainly it's just old and ugly.
I never ran it. Just came into another motor for my project boat so decided to part this one out instead of repairing, rewiring etc.
Let me know if there is a part you need. and we'll figure it out.
I am located in Central PA. zip 16827
- Ben
Last edited:

