Logo

Overheating

jasonf

I have a 89model 60 hp evenrud

I have a 89model 60 hp evenrude and I started it in the yard with muffs and the water hose water was coming out of the pee hole fine but there was no water coming out of the water pump not even a trickle the motor felt hot the pump was replaced 2 months ago while running the buzzer was constant and began to shake bad when throttle was applied please help

"For refference, when running

"For refference, when running a high hp engine on a flushette, the water should be turned on full force.

Are you saying that "the buzzer was constant and began to shake bad when throttle was applied" now, after the new water pump was installed, or was this a problem only before the water pump was installed? Your post is slightly confusing on this point.

What do you mean by "there was no water coming out of the water pump."?"

what i was trieng to say is th

what i was trieng to say is that the buzzers was constant and the motor began to shake when throttle was applied and the motor got very hot and i thought that water was suppose to come out of the 2 port holes. A day before there was water coming out and the motor ran with no problem and this is after the new water pump was instaled

Back