Gavin Bruney
New member
My optimax 90 starts to throttle down at times for no apparant reason
I placed a large inline filter in 2 days ago and it ran very well until last night.i really started choking down. So I unscrewed the filter to see if there was h2o in it and found multiple pieces of plastic like hard material. No water was found in the mix just this light brown looking debris. Could this debris be past the filter inside the engine
I placed a large inline filter in 2 days ago and it ran very well until last night.i really started choking down. So I unscrewed the filter to see if there was h2o in it and found multiple pieces of plastic like hard material. No water was found in the mix just this light brown looking debris. Could this debris be past the filter inside the engine

