Cooleyjj00
New member
Motor sat for close to 8 years before I acquired the motor on an Arima 19 ft Sea Ranger. I was told about a bogging issue from previous owner.
I’m completely new to boats, so bear with me. Before turning it over it was given new oil and filter, drained the fuel and used an external tank.
Fired right up and idled great, and bogged under throttle. I will be replacing the fuel pumps, checking for vacuum leaks and having the injectors cleaned. Fuel lines will also be replaced.
Am I missing anything major to start going through or any other thoughts?
Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!!!
I’m completely new to boats, so bear with me. Before turning it over it was given new oil and filter, drained the fuel and used an external tank.
Fired right up and idled great, and bogged under throttle. I will be replacing the fuel pumps, checking for vacuum leaks and having the injectors cleaned. Fuel lines will also be replaced.
Am I missing anything major to start going through or any other thoughts?
Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!!!

