Logo

NEED 1996 TILT/TRIM FASTRAK MANIFOLD for E90 SLEDR. I hoped for a seal problem

scumbuster

New member
but the manifold has a corroded hole on the port side of one of the trim rams. Tisk, tisk, tisk.
I'm looking for a good used or a rebuilt Fastrak manifold. I'm in Hernando County in central West Florida.
This system is on a Sea Nymph 20' pontoon boat. Thank you all.
 
Removed manifold & found strange hole on left upper side of port side trim ram. Almost perfect circular hole looks like a small
plug had been there or maybe it's a casting hole that was used to pour molten metal and it was sealed. I can see through to bottom
part of the trim ram. Hole about 1/8th to 3/16ths inch. Wondering if ram could be pulled out, hole widened a bit, tapped and a screw-in
allen type plug installed or closing hole with a good TIG weld. Any thoughts regarding this idea/plan?
 
Back
Top