irishluck09
New member
So I have a great amount of fuel getting into my oil. Started when I took the boat out last month and it was really bogging down a lot. Wouldn't get up to high RPM.
So did an oil change and found that the level on my dipstick was double what it should be and that there is fuel in my oil. My engine doesn't use the typical diaphragm type of fuel pump. It uses a fuel supply module.
Is that likely where my fuel in leaking into the engine from? And if so, is it rebuildable or do I have to buy a whole new one?
So did an oil change and found that the level on my dipstick was double what it should be and that there is fuel in my oil. My engine doesn't use the typical diaphragm type of fuel pump. It uses a fuel supply module.
Is that likely where my fuel in leaking into the engine from? And if so, is it rebuildable or do I have to buy a whole new one?

