Theshoaibahmed
Member
Hi all.
I am new to this forum and new to boat and motor.
This morning i went for fishing and noticed when i was starting motor, gas was leaking and when its not running, gas doest leak. In other forum some one suggested, may be carburetor leakes and they were right lower carburetor was damaged (cracked) and i use glue and fix it and see i am not getting gas leak from carburetor(i think) after few atarts its not starting and i checked, gas is full, see the picture brother and please suggest me. I wantbto learn and fix the motor and truly i dont have much to sens it for repair.
Serial number. 7134221
Mercury 2 stroke 4 cylinder.
Mercury outbond 50HP
Pleaae advise
I am new to this forum and new to boat and motor.
This morning i went for fishing and noticed when i was starting motor, gas was leaking and when its not running, gas doest leak. In other forum some one suggested, may be carburetor leakes and they were right lower carburetor was damaged (cracked) and i use glue and fix it and see i am not getting gas leak from carburetor(i think) after few atarts its not starting and i checked, gas is full, see the picture brother and please suggest me. I wantbto learn and fix the motor and truly i dont have much to sens it for repair.
Serial number. 7134221
Mercury 2 stroke 4 cylinder.
Mercury outbond 50HP
Pleaae advise
Attachments
Last edited:

