thenova70ss
New member
Hello i am new hear and have a
Hello i am new hear and have a cople of ?.I have a 1996 25hp mercury motor and it starts and runs fine when cold but after it runs for about 3min it is vear hard to start it kick back like it is high of timeing.I do not think it is getting hot there is a good strem of water coming out of the pee hole.And i have runn it for up to 15min at a time and it ran great the hole time but when you kill it you may halft to wate 20min to get it to start are it may not start at all that day.But after some time it will start back up and run fine never missing lick. I need some help i hate beening stuck in the middle of the lake.
Hello i am new hear and have a cople of ?.I have a 1996 25hp mercury motor and it starts and runs fine when cold but after it runs for about 3min it is vear hard to start it kick back like it is high of timeing.I do not think it is getting hot there is a good strem of water coming out of the pee hole.And i have runn it for up to 15min at a time and it ran great the hole time but when you kill it you may halft to wate 20min to get it to start are it may not start at all that day.But after some time it will start back up and run fine never missing lick. I need some help i hate beening stuck in the middle of the lake.

