Hello and thank you. My outboard has difficulty starting at times. It's almost like it isn't getting enough fuel.. and once it does start, it seems to want to die in lower gear or when idling. Sometimes it seems to start fine and I can get it into higher gear and it runs smooth and strong, but once I power down it starts to run a little rougher and stalls out, then I have a difficult time getting it started again.. it seems to want to start with the choke out, but when I try to push the choke back in, it bogs down and stalls out again. I am running new fuel, water pump running good, replaced spark plugs and lower unit oil. I do have an older metal gas tank, which I just replaced the tubing on, but not the fittings. The tank itself looks good and shiny on the inside. Do you think this is more likely an issue with my tank/fittings or possibly a carburation issue, and what do you guys recommend to fix this problem? I truly appreciate any advice. Thank you.

