Hello,
i have a 2005 Bayliner 325 sb with twin 5.0 MPI W/ Bravo 3 outdrives. This boat was sitting for a couple of years before I bought it. I replaced both raw water pumps, both cool fuel modules, basic tune up, and both lower units due to serious corrosion. The outdrive oil container is full and I disconnected the wires to the sensor.
On the first sea trial, both engines ran great with no alarms all the way up to 4800 rpm. Then the port engine started alarming inconsistently. Finally it just continued to alarm a solid horn until I dropped it back to neutral.
Recently i I forgot to open the raw water valve and took off. I caught my mistake and the engines went just over 200 degrees before they started cooling down. Now Both engines will not go over 1000 rpm in gear. They both rev fine in neutral. If I punch the throttles, the boat jumps out of the water for about 5 seconds then goes into gaurdian.
I hope someone here has had this problem and can help me. I can’t find any info on google.
Thank you.
i have a 2005 Bayliner 325 sb with twin 5.0 MPI W/ Bravo 3 outdrives. This boat was sitting for a couple of years before I bought it. I replaced both raw water pumps, both cool fuel modules, basic tune up, and both lower units due to serious corrosion. The outdrive oil container is full and I disconnected the wires to the sensor.
On the first sea trial, both engines ran great with no alarms all the way up to 4800 rpm. Then the port engine started alarming inconsistently. Finally it just continued to alarm a solid horn until I dropped it back to neutral.
Recently i I forgot to open the raw water valve and took off. I caught my mistake and the engines went just over 200 degrees before they started cooling down. Now Both engines will not go over 1000 rpm in gear. They both rev fine in neutral. If I punch the throttles, the boat jumps out of the water for about 5 seconds then goes into gaurdian.
I hope someone here has had this problem and can help me. I can’t find any info on google.
Thank you.

