A couple of questions if I may
A couple of questions if I may
The manual says the carb should be type B but it is type F - is this compatible? and how do you check/measure the rpm? - the book doesn't refer to "sounds right" but quotes 800rpm in gear and in a tank!
Have done a compression check and the difference between the cylinders is negligible - but what psi should it be?
Would appreciate your comments again
Thank you
A couple of questions if I may
The manual says the carb should be type B but it is type F - is this compatible? and how do you check/measure the rpm? - the book doesn't refer to "sounds right" but quotes 800rpm in gear and in a tank!
Have done a compression check and the difference between the cylinders is negligible - but what psi should it be?
Would appreciate your comments again
Thank you

