Logo

MARINER XR LIGHTNING ELPTO/2002(Japan) - 40 HP 2-stroke parts

defectu

New member
Hello everyone!
I've been following you for some time and I need your help.
I have a MARINER XR LIGTNING ELPTO/2002(jAPAN) - 40 HP 2-STROKE outboard motor and I'm interested in links to online stores that sell parts/accessories for it.
Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20250722-WA0110.jpg
    IMG-20250722-WA0110.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 72
Mariners from Mercury Marine, that are identified with Mercury Marine serial numbers (0n021882 in your case), no matter where they are made, usually come up within the Mercury Marine parts catalog.

Mariners from Mercury Marine, that are identified with Yamaha serial numbers, usually don't.

I am at a loss as to why your specific serial number does not come up in the Mercury Marine system.

I do see a listing for a "40 Lightning XR (International Model) however.

You might want to call Mercury Marine to find out why your serial number is not in their system.

 
Mariners from Mercury Marine, that are identified with Mercury Marine serial numbers (0n021882 in your case), no matter where they are made, usually come up within the Mercury Marine parts catalog.

Mariners from Mercury Marine, that are identified with Yamaha serial numbers, usually don't.

I am at a loss as to why your specific serial number does not come up in the Mercury Marine system.

I do see a listing for a "40 Lightning XR (International Model) however.

You might want to call Mercury Marine to find out why your serial number is not in their system.

Thanks for your answers, boscoe! I have asked Mercury Marine about this. I look forward to hearing from them.

Thanks!
 
Just get your part numbers from the Mercury parts catalog based on the model of the motor.

Good luck finding those parts.

 
Back
Top