Logo

Johnson 115 hp 2 stroke 2004 fuel over flow

Hi guys
After service and broke in the bay multiple times and took it back to the guy who services it, he ask to rebuild the carburator, and changed the fuel filter and I also empty the fuel tank to clean it. We tested it in the bay looks ok.
Then Last Friday we went fishing we drove around 2 KMs and decided for fishing at this point we stayed 2 hrs. Then we needed to head back, I started the engine no issue. After 5 minutes I heard the engine overflow from the notice was making, then the engine stoped. Opened the cover saw the engine flooded with fuel. Have no idea, I'm sick of my mechanic. Any one could help would be much appreciated, as I'm taking it away for a weekend, and dont wanna be break down in the middle of no where. Thanks

The first thing to do is find out which carb flooded and why. Then fix that problem. Your mechanic may have had nothing to do with it !!

The first thing to do is find out which carb flooded and why. Then fix that problem. Your mechanic may have had nothing to do with it !!

Finding which one is easy I think the first top right one. But why that's hard for me, probably U can help finding y before Friday ;) Thanks for Ur nice reply

I just run it now but with the hose not in the bay, it's ok. No flood nothing . Not sure why was soaked last Friday something weird. Is it possible the carburator soaked when pressure on n engine?

Back