ignition switch 1979 ranger boat

usually, that part is specific to the outboard it is used with....you can post in that forum in the outboard section OR you can look it up on the site here - scroll up to the top and look for the orange tab titled Boar Engine Parts under the "MarineEngine.com" logo...if you can't find anything, call the 800 number and they will find what you need.