"i think the serial is 135688g
"i think the serial is 135688g The second 8 is a maybe, cant really tell, looked like an upside down 2 so i think all it can be is an 8. I also have the say the telltake from the block in the back isnt hooked up at all to the exterior of the motor and it dosnt pump. I dont have alot of experience but ive never seen or dont recall seeing an outboard without a telltale, esp since my motor is basically this motors twin.. this is a 115, mines a 77 85. Thanks"
"i think the serial is 135688g The second 8 is a maybe, cant really tell, looked like an upside down 2 so i think all it can be is an 8. I also have the say the telltake from the block in the back isnt hooked up at all to the exterior of the motor and it dosnt pump. I dont have alot of experience but ive never seen or dont recall seeing an outboard without a telltale, esp since my motor is basically this motors twin.. this is a 115, mines a 77 85. Thanks"

