Logo

I just want to thank all of you

jtoma878

Contributing Member
"It seems that a lot of inform

"It seems that a lot of information is asked for in this forum, but rarely do you see success stories.

I have requested info myself and received some great feedback. I just launched my '94 Bayliner Ciera 2655 this past Saturday after a repower of the Mercruiser 350 motor. It was a great success.

This has been a 6 month project of mine in which I learned on this board the advantages of using a closed fresh water system, stainless risers, and even advise on where to search/buy a longblock.

I am happy to announce that not only is she running like a top for the first time in several years (old motor blew up in summer '06), but I was able to save THOUSANDS shopping around for exactly what I wanted.

Thank you again, espically to Guy Gaspar, Bondo, and BT Doctur for all of your help!!!"
 
"JOE I must whole heartedly ag

"JOE I must whole heartedly agree with you. ive never waited longer than a few hours for an answer and the answers ive gotten did nothing but make sense!! those guys are good without a doubt. and it will be a sad day if this forum disapates.My wife ask me just the other day how did we go for 27 yrs without a boat and all of a sudden you talk/know a fair amount and i said its simple' pull up a chair and read what i do 7or8 times a day.I dont think i bought a newspaper in 3 months
rofl.gif
"
 
"Agree w/Bondo and Steve. Our

"Agree w/Bondo and Steve. Our pleasure to help. Now enjoy your boat w/o worries.
sun.gif
"
 
"Thank you again, espically to

"Thank you again, espically to Guy Gaspar, Bondo, and BT Doctur for all of your help!!!

I could not have said it better.Carl"
 
"I would like to say my thanks

"I would like to say my thanks too! I read a lot and try not to post too much, because I dont want to "dumb down" the site too much!


These guys have been very helpful, and I would like to add Kghost for the thanks!

Everyone is very helpful with VERY specific questions, which has helped me greatly!

Sorry to walk on your post Joe T.
biggrin.gif


Thanks,jt."
 
I would like to agree with Joe

I would like to agree with JoeT . There is a wealth of info floating around on this site . Thanks to all for the great input.

Don
25 Mariner and
3.0L Mercruiser
 
Back
Top