Logo

help identifying johnson/evinrude outboard

bandrew1

I have what I believe is a 80s or 90s 25 hp johnson or evinrude. the model number is a F25RCFM serial number is R 08206573. internet searches and model number/serial number charts are yielding any results for these numbers. does anyone know how to get results when I search these numbers? thanks in advance.

Hi I recently baught what I was told to be a 30hp johnson outboard it doesn't have a cover and it doesn't have a id tag I looked at the round core number and it's only a 4 didget number is there any way can find out what hp and year this outboard is as I need to order some parts 3964 is the code on the engine

Does not help in any way !----Post about 6 pictures of this motor.----Including some of lower unit and prop.-----That might get you close to the correct year.----If in Canada-----evinrudeparts.ca-----Might help find a cover.

I think you need to post 5 times or so before you can send pictures to this site.------Just a few clicks for you.

Ah I see is there any other ways of being able to find out what year and hp it is im guessing it's a 70s as I have another johnson 20hp and the pull start fits straight on the aparent 30hp one and the cover looks like it fits the same and that's a 73 I think

Back