Logo

Fiberglass cowling / cover for 1991 6 hp Johnson (J6REI) ?

Not sure how the previous owner somehow managed to "misplace" something of this size, but I have not had any luck locating a cover for this motor.
I have come up short searching assorted sites and sources, eBay, etc. Any suggestions?
 
Yes; I've been looking for any intact (or repairable) cover that would fit and secure to the motor. No luck so far. I don't claim to know if this claim is accurate, but have been told that nothing older (i.e., from the 70's and 80's) will fit and secure. I don't really care about appearance or "matching" --- I just want to protect the powerhead and ignition components and wiring from the elements.
 
Last edited:
There is one on eBay right now from a seller in Washington that I've bought a bunch of parts from but he wants 200 bucks for it...
 
Back
Top