2007 Merc Sea Pro 25
Last time I had it running in a garbage can 2 weeks ago water was coming out normally. Just a steady stream. Then tried to go out on the lake last weekend but had trouble from what i think was a leaking fuel hose. So I made up a new fuel hose and went to test it today and no water comes out of the tell tale, but a fair amount of exhaust is coming out of there.
Anyone have any insight? Thanks in advance.
Last time I had it running in a garbage can 2 weeks ago water was coming out normally. Just a steady stream. Then tried to go out on the lake last weekend but had trouble from what i think was a leaking fuel hose. So I made up a new fuel hose and went to test it today and no water comes out of the tell tale, but a fair amount of exhaust is coming out of there.
Anyone have any insight? Thanks in advance.

