Logo

Evinrude 50HP mod50543B 1975 Power Tilt Prestolite YA5012

"Hi All,
I'm quiet new to


"Hi All,
I'm quiet new to boating & am learning alot as i go. I just bought myself an old (Prestolite YA-5012) power tilt motor for my Evinrude 50HP (50543B).
My outboard already had the plate that the two rams/ or pivot screws attach to.
though i dont have a clue how the power tilt motor is attached... is there a mounting brace or something that i might be missing?
i cant seem to find much info on this old power tilt motor.any help would be greatly appreciated,
check out the pics. Cheers

248844.jpg
Evinrude 50hp (1975) Power tilt trim motor
 
"Does any of the good people/t

"Does any of the good people/technicians here have a second hand vintage lower support bracket.Part number- 122771 ?
...its gonna cost me a fortune$$$ to buy&ship a brand new one from the states to Australia.
uhoh.gif
"
 
Back
Top