I recently picked up a 89 Nissan 30hp for cheap(starting to see why). This was taken off a pontoon and it looks like they just cut the wires from the ignition switch and none of the wires match what I can find in the diagram. I was able to trace it back to the and these are the site I have. Black, brown, green, blue, red, gray. Think the gray was from tacometer. I found what the green, red and blue are. I’m assuming the brown is for the emergency kill switch and the black is ground. When I wired everything works except I get no spark. I’ve never hooked up an emergency kills with and I think that may be my problem. I have the brown wire connected to one end of my new kill switch. A second brown line on the other end of the switch. I then connected the second brown wire and black wire together. Attached them to M on the key switch. Motor turned over and the electric choke work perfect. I rebuilt the carb and added all new fuel lines. Still no spark. Just trying to rule out the emergency kill switch before I start diagnosing all the fun stuff that could be causing no spark to occur. PSI on both cylinders is great 120 exactly on both. Thanks for any input.