Logo

DT75 Workshp repair manual

kimbofyfe

New member
Hi Team, i just inherited a 1985 DT75. Its in really good nick and apart from a bit of a back fire. I will replace the plugs as they are very old and its been sitting a while. I figure ill do carby refresh while i am at it. Does anyone have a manual they would be willing to share? Best place to purchase a rebuild kit in Australia.
 

Snoop around the above link for a genuine Suzuki service manual, pdf form for $10USD. As far as carb rebuild kits I don’t think Suzuki offers one, you need to buy each individual part IF they are still available.

Search or ask on the Honda section of this form, a few members have been buying Honda parts from a website in Japan. They seem to have a better selection especially for older engines than the North American market. I’ve been on that website and I’m pretty sure they also sell Suzuki Marine parts.


The above link might be worth investigating, there is a few members from Australia that might point you in the right direction.
 

Snoop around the above link for a genuine Suzuki service manual, pdf form for $10USD. As far as carb rebuild kits I don’t think Suzuki offers one, you need to buy each individual part IF they are still available.

Search or ask on the Honda section of this form, a few members have been buying Honda parts from a website in Japan. They seem to have a better selection especially for older engines than the North American market. I’ve been on that website and I’m pretty sure they also sell Suzuki Marine parts.


The above link might be worth investigating, there is a few members from Australia that might point you in the right direction.
Thanks so mauch William01
 
See Post #3, offered in pdf form only. If they don’t have a manual for your engine then likely a Suzuki dealer for a paper copy. EBay would also be worth checking out.
 
Back
Top