Logo

Does anyone have a waterhose flow diagram for my 440

R

rick statham

Guest
"Ok, you guys have come thru o

"Ok, you guys have come thru on everything else...motor is ready to go back in the 1984 century coronado cardel (440 with b/w V drive) but I am not sure we have the hoses just right...does any one have a diagram?[email protected] thanks, R"
 
"Here they are in .jpg format

"Here they are in .jpg" format (windows fax viewer will open it).

Captain Ed

151108.jpg
cooling diagram chrysler440
 
"Rick,
I found the diagram in


"Rick,
I found the diagram in the manual to be useless WRT the location of all the hoses. I have full freshwater cooled M440B motors that I did a rough drawing of where the hoses went from heat exchanger top/bottom/manifold, etc. Let me know if that is what you want and I could fax it to you.
Eddie"
 
Back
Top