Logo

Corsa exhaust installation on a 5.7L MAG 350 300hp

tpkoenigsr

Looking for someone who has installed a corsa straight thru or captains call exhaust system ? Need tips and tricks ! Like should I dump the stock manifold ? Working on a 2008 Sea Ray with Bravo III drive ! Also, want to install a cold ram air intake system !

Ayuh,.... If ya just wanta make Noice, throw the straight pipes on it...

For Any kinda power increase, Ya, ya need true Headers...

Ayuh,.... If ya just wanta make Noice, throw the straight pipes on it...

For Any kinda power increase, Ya, ya need true Headers...

actually the emi thunder and stainless marine aluminum manifolds flow better than dyno headers. The real restrictions are in the risers. Both companies offer a high flowing stainless tube riser vs the aluminum standard stock style riser. Don't expect to see 10mph by bolting on exhaust but the extra flow and weight savings is good for a few mph in most cases. More noticeable in higher horse power apps than stock apps in my opinion.

But as bondo mentioned if you wanna make noise just run the straight pipes and call it a day.

And beig that its a sea ray with a bravo 3 I'm assuming its probably a large heavy boat that isn't fast to begin with, save your money and keep the stock manifolds and run the thru transom how ever you see fit be it with our with out diverters

Back